Thread: FS/T: Loaded MPC2000 XL

SUPERBANANABOMB is offline Registered User

FS/T: Loaded MPC2000 XL

Sign in to disable this ad
    Up for sale/trade is my MPC 2000 XL.

It is in great condition with a couple tiny marks or scratches. Nothing serious. The screen is bright, no lines, perfect condition. The pads all work perfectly. It has maxed ram (32 megs), the 8-output expansion, and a compact flash card reader installed. (NO FLOPPIES, ZIP DISKS OR SCSI CRAP NEEDED!) It does have SCSI if you choose to use it. I can even include a CF card and USB CF card reader for transferring samples. Oh, and I have the manual too.

I am looking for either a straight sale, or a trade towards a MPC 2500. Must be in excellent condition, no problems, etc.

For now I am taking offers!
    MPC 1000 w/ JJOS - Korg ESX - Korg EA-1 - Ensoniq EPS 16+ - Waldorf MicroQ - Roland Alpha Juno 2 - Yamaha TX81z - Mackie CR1604 - random rackmount and pedal effects

InVision is offline Universal Soldier
    how much are you looking for and is there anything else you'd be willing to trade for?
    twitter.com/beatsbynickk
    [email]andrewbannerwood@gmail.com[/email]

I am not looking for any other trades at the moment, I've got pretty much everything I need. But I will say that the lowest I'm going to price this is $600. It has the 8-outs and a card reader...
    MPC 1000 w/ JJOS - Korg ESX - Korg EA-1 - Ensoniq EPS 16+ - Waldorf MicroQ - Roland Alpha Juno 2 - Yamaha TX81z - Mackie CR1604 - random rackmount and pedal effects

did you put the effects board in it?
    twitter.com/beatsbynickk

No, it has everything but the effects board. The effects board sucks ass anyway.

haha. alright fam. i'll keep this in mind on my search. appreciate the response.
    twitter.com/beatsbynickk

BUMP!

I also forgot to mention that this has the SMPTE chip installed, not that many people really have a use for it. This thing is good to go!

Perfect screen, perfect pads, and every upgrade/add-on available for the 2000XL aside from the effects board and the external analog filter rackmount module.

$650 + shipping.

drecross is offline Dre Cross
    How much do u think the shipping will cost to Russia?lol
    If it's less then 100-150$ i'll probably can get it some time soon...

Sorry, no international shipping.

Thread Information