Ensoniq asr x pro Akai mpc 2000 c

ezbiz

im putting my asr x pro back on sale. im selling it for $250. its a good shape and everything works like new. manuels and factory disks included. i'll pack it up extra nice when i ship it. i also have a mpc 2000, its in fair shape. the screen has about 3 lines in it but its still readable. i'll throw the mpc in the deal for a grand total of $400. im only my asr because i already did my dirt with it and im lookiing to buy a mini laptop to go with my fusion

dusty im not really trying to sell the mpc seperate. if i did i would want atleast $220 for it but for $400 you'll get both the asr and mpc. ok the mpc has 32 mb ram floppy drive. you're going to need to get a os disk for it. i believe my disk got messed up so its no good. i know the floppy drive itself is fine because i had just swapped it out for a new one. it gotta be the disk. i havent been able to make a new os disk for it so i wouldnt know for sure. other then that last time i checked one of the pads on mpc wasnt as responsive as the other. its probably an easy fix. As for the asr x pro its works flawlessly.

dusty im not really trying to sell the mpc seperate. if i did i would want atleast $220 for it but for $400 you'll get both the asr and mpc. ok the mpc has 32 mb ram floppy drive. you're going to need to get a os disk for it. i believe my disk got messed up so its no good. i know the floppy drive itself is fine because i had just swapped it out for a new one. it gotta be the disk. i havent been able to make a new os disk for it so i wouldnt know for sure. other then that last time i checked one of the pads on mpc wasnt as responsive as the other. its probably an easy fix. As for the asr x pro its works flawlessly.

I WANT!!!!! do u deal thru paypal?cuz i know some assholes on here try 2 scam ppl....i also have an M-Audio KeyRig49 im tryin 2 get ride of if interested....jerseyelite89@yahoo.com

i can post a pic of the mpc's screen BUT i been stuck looking at a "disk error" screen bcuz i have a bad os disk. and from what i remember there weren't any lines visible due to the fact there wasnt much info being displayed. i can still do it if u want as long as u might want to buy it. i'm willing to drop the mpc's price to $200 if someone wanted to buy i this week. real talk. yes i have paypal. im a honest person im really not on that fake shyt. **** wit me

Well for that price I can't pass it up. I've got the loot, just throw me some pics and let me know about any and all problems these things have, if any. I'm not some bull****ter, if it's all good I'll take it.

Back