!!!ALESIS Proactive 5.1 THX certified Surround Sound monitor system!!!!

LyterPro

Lyter Productions
I am offering the Alesis 5.1 THX certified ProActive Surround Sound Monitor Speaker system for a price that cant be beaten, $350!!! They are designed for home and studio projects, but offer SO much more!! These speakers will amp your mixing or computer experience to a whole knew level! The system is designed to work with computers, and even almost all video game consoles. It is a surround sound system with a subwoofer that will blow bass from here to Timbuktu!!I purchased these no longer than 7 months ago for $500 dollars, and none of them are blown out or have any sort of damage done to them. I used these for music production on my computer and was amazed at how great of a surround mix I could create. THESE ARE THX APPROVED!!! Being certified by THX means you should be expecting a great full sound range audio. It comes with a built-in Dolby Digital and DTS decoder along with a 500-watt sound system. It comes with both optical and coaxial inputs for connecting directly to your spdif output. Alesis also put in a Digital Sound Touch control panel. The Long-throw 8" subwoofer is powered by a 188 watt power amp while each of the four satellite speakers are powered by their own 60watt amp. The Center channel is powered by a 70 watt amp for greater dialog reproduction. You can connect this system to any SPDIF optical or coaxial port which include PC and MAC computers with a digital output. You can also connect it to Xbox, PlayStation2, your own DVD player, satellite receiver or other Dolby-ready source. There is also a Dolby Pro Logic II decoding system so you can listen to stereo audio in the 5.1 surround format. Another plus is each speaker is magnetically shielded so you won't have to worry about ruining your computer or TV monitors. The internal power supply eliminates bulky wall adapters. I am selling the system with analog chords, but unfortunately I lost the remote. Please contact me if your interested.

Last edited:
Back