Thread: advice needed: preamp for vocals

socialight is offline Registered User
    Thanks

advice needed: preamp for vocals

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey guys, I have a question, I bought a pre amp that was for "vocals" but it turned out to be quite shitty. I later found out it's more for electric guitars and such (it's the presonus bluetube). I am now having to get a proper one cause the quality was so bad for the one I have.

Before I go and make another mistake, I thought I should ask for some help here. Is there any preamp that you guys recommend specifically for vocals, specifically for pop, electro pop type of music?

I am in the 400-500 price range, but could prolly go a little higher if it was worth it.

Thanks

SUPERBANANABOMB is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    I would recommend the Art Pro VLA II. They are very affordable and sound great on both vocals and guitar. You can even upgrade the tubes for better sound. (find some "new old stock" vintage tubes!)
    MPC 1000 w/ JJOS - Korg ESX - Korg EA-1 - Ensoniq EPS 16+ - Waldorf MicroQ - Roland Alpha Juno 2 - Yamaha TX81z - Mackie CR1604 - random rackmount and pedal effects

Thread Information