Your favorite instrument?

Nothing beats the keys (be it a piano or a keyboard) - I start with them all the time (but end up switching to different instruments), they are the most versatile musical thing, you can play just about anything on them, improvise easily and they're quick to learn :)

My favorite is the piano . Playing your favorite songs can improve your skill when you"re making beats . Creativity is the Key .

wow i thought i would have been said already but my favorite instrument is *drum roll*... my laptop

jk kinda.. but shit piano and drums, bass then guitar i guess

-For Drums its Steven Slate Drums 4
-For bass , check out the kontakt library of OrangeTreeSamples (cherry bass)
-For Guitars...........well check out our guitar vsti at Amplesound.net (will make an annoncement about it soon) Make sure to try the unlimited 7 day trial of AGG ( Gibson Les Paul Custom Guitar )

Jason Morin

the kick drum...it's all about how hard and punchy the kick drum is for me...it's the driving force of music imo and the kick has to be right!

second is synths...i love exotic sounding synths!

I like guitar and piano sound. When I have a problem I think that Piano sound make me feel good.

It's a killer,

The question not the theremin:bigeyes: I suppose it depends on the performer and which performance? it's sort of on par with when someone asks you an impossible to answer question like what's your favourite song, it's just too damn hard to answer! maybe the voice, possibly guitar, could be percussion/ drums, definitely not a Jews harp!

Piano, bass, and drums make a tight trio.

My favorite to play, at the moment, is bass. It works as melody, harmony, and rhythm. Dig it.

Back