Why is Autotune hated by So Many PPL??? Must Read..

Its just how the world is. Its easier not to tell those people those things and keep those things amongst those of us with similar interests. I used to get annoyed when my wife said stuff like that. Now I just don't tell her about my music stuff really.

I agree. Other professionals do not get into the intricacies of their jobs with people outside of their field. Those on the outside do not understand. They an Google a few terms and try to catch some of the jargon, but they still end up making foolish assumptions. Most do not even care to learn more than the basics anyway.

Just keep your business to yourself.

I think the people who are against kinda see it as like a cheat, a steroid for your voice. Personally I don't think it's a big deal at all.

Overused by Pop music. People want real talent in the age of non talent.

Yet those you define as "Real Talent" are still using pitch correction on their studio vocals. Don't let 1 or 2 artists who overuse "Autotune" cloud your judgment. Every singer, every studio, every record has been pitched. What next, you gonna tell me "real talent" records their vocals one time through with out comping vocals?

Back