Where Can i find high quality drum samples for free????????

camcam1234

I know a lot of people say go to primeloops but why would i pay so much for small drum sample files that i know are out their on the internet for free and i wanted to know what sites are out their that have quality drum samples. I know about freedrumkits.net but they kinda suck lol.

Bedroom Producers has some. But similar to how you have a mentality about going towards this so do the people making the kits. It's like the majority of rapppers on YouTube. "If I'm not getting paid why even bother making this perfect. No one will notice the clipping here and the lower voice there." People making free drum kits generally don't care as much.

Although you can find a lot of good kits online but you'll have to go through sites and sites. Here's my tip: when you search on google go through the first 10 pages. Download each kit, try it, use it or delete it.

I know prime loops was releasing 2gbs free for a while. I just downloaded it last week and it was good. I'm not sure if they're still doing it though

loopmasters have some good free previews of their kits. My first four or five songs where made using some of their free samples. Then I started making my own kicks and snares.

A good way to search for stuff on Google is by using the extensions of folders. e.g Drum kit.rar or drum kit.zip or you can be more or less specific e..g hip hop kits.rar, prime loops.zip
That should open up a whole new world of kits for you.

Back