Whenever I open pro tools sound stops coming out of my speakers.. I think the soundca

Stevethaboss

Whenever I open pro tools sound stops coming out of my speakers.. I think the soundcard switches to like ASIO4ALL or something.. I want to be able to go to my primary sound driver as it's called in Fl studio, but I don't know how.. I can't play youtube videos or anything once I open pro tools.. The video plays but no sound comes out.. Anyone think they can help? Thx

If you're on a mac you can agreggate the inputs so asio would be best but if you're on a p.c you
can switch to the primary sound card by selecting it under set up and playback engine.

Peace

The problem with Asio4all is you can only have 1 application to use its sound, in this case Pro Tools. You will have to switch to your primary soundcard drivers in the program settings, it should be under audio devices or something. If you have an external soundcard, use its dedicated Asio drivers instead. For built-in soundcards Asio4all is of no use (in my opinion)...

Back