Whats the Best VST Plugins for FL Studio for R&B and Hip Hop Making Beats?

FL already comes with a number of good plugins that are more than capable. What can't you do?

i'm a big fan of sylenth. the interface is intuitive and you can make anything from bootylicious leads to panty dropping sub basses.

U-he Diva, U-he ACE, U-he Zebra, u-he Bazille, Adam Szabo JP6k Plenty of commercial preset packs for U-he synths to make any type of music. I think after christmass I will get Lennar Digital Sylenth 1 never one synth for everything I like lots of tones and lots of presets to choose from.

Last edited:
Sylenth for synths, Omnisphere for pads BY FAR. Massive and Zebra are also great. Oh, and Nexus for bread & butter. I use Nexus all the time. Their Dance Orchestra XP is incredible.

My personal favorite for hip hop vst synths is U-He Hive for sure. It nails hip hop and trap synth sounds really well, and it is so quick and easy to program new sounds with. Other options would be Tone2 Gladiator, which has been used in the production of countless popular hip hop tracks. ReFX Vanguard has also been used by producers, but it's a bit dated now. Lastly, you can't go wrong with Native Instruments Massive. That thing is a synth workhorse. Z3ta 2 is another excellent option. Other good options include Trillian for realistic basses, and AAS Lounge Lizard for electric pianos.

Last edited:
Back