What is your favorite VST?

DecadeZ

Hey,

What is your favorite VST? What is that one VST that you can't stop going back to. Every time you do a track, you definitely include it in some form or capacity. For me, I would say that that VST would be Nexus.

Totally serum. It's absolutely amazing for anything you'd want to do. I can make amazing chords / arps with it, as well as dubstep basses if I choose. It's fairly easy to learn, too.

Harmor isn't bad either though.

My favourite VST's over the last couple of years has been Massive, Sylenth1 and Omnisphere as I imagine they are for a lot of people haha

Depending on your genre of course.

I'm loving Spitfires Albion ONE. It's an orchestral patch that includes incredibly realistic strings, brass, woodwinds, and hybrid elements as well as a tonne of loops. Comparing the prices of similar VSTs, I consider it dirt cheap for the amount of content it includes.

Definitely KeyScape. Great quality sounds. I'm looking at copping Omnisphere next. Seems like a pretty solid investment.

It's like asking if i'm a tits or ass kind of guy.. There's too many good ones to choose from.. Serum,valhalla,Zebra,kontakt, fabfilter timeless

Back