What vst would you find string/brass hits like these?

F

futuristicbeats

Trilian or Omnisphere by Spectrasonics have alot of good strings like those, but they are not cheap, like $300-$500 VST's, but they have like 10gb worth of sounds!

often trap producers use SoundFonts .. you can also look for a vst called "TPS Module" i think its free. but the key is to layer your sounds and mix them properly to get them hit like that.. nexus also got this typical orch hit (in the "Dance Orchestra" Expansion)

I am looking for that hit also another example is Dreyzah beatz. PLEASE HELP I NEED THIS HIT!!!

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Does this have that hit?

I'm sorry, I'm usually anti bashing, but seriously?
To think of hiphop started off with this and more:
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/music-genres/rap-hip-hop-r-b/da-good-old-shit-409052/
Those first youtubes, starts straight of with: My Niggas, *******, hand on my glock, bla bla bla bullshit.... :cry:
Man, seriously? Is that the best they can come up with? I thought disco and r kelly had set the bar on bad lyrics...
Then the beats, they seriously sound like the crap that came out of a midi soundboard back in the day the first soundcards came out and could only handle mid files and output...
I'm sorry but I can't listen to this shit. I know taste is something personal and we should be glad it differs but I'd seriously choose Bieber and a marathon of Twilight over this and those are two things I pretty much throw my sick on....
I wish everyone who listens/likes this music good luck in broadening your taste of music and finding out there is still hope..... :4theloveofgod:

Last edited:
Back