What is the best free VST for FL Studio?

^^ Thats not very helpful! I use FL and think there are lots of great free synths/fx you can get. Check out TAL plugins https://tal-software.com/- download them all - the reverb and delays are the best free plugins you can get. Also cop the synths for yourself as they are pretty good for free! Another great plugin is dblue glitch 1.3 which is an effects matrix you can use to really f*(& up sounds and get them sounding creative. Glitch 1.3 | Distortion, Flanger, FSU, Lo Fi, Modulation, Multi FX, Phaser, Ring Modulator ? Audio Plugins for Free Also check out camel crush, this used to be a top paid plug in but the company isn't around anymore so its been made free CamelCrusher | Compressor, Distortion, Filter ? Audio Plugins for Free
That website has a bunch of other plugins you should check out, but these are the ones that I would highlight (as I have all of the above plugins in my collection!)

There literally is no best one.
Tal and dblue's older versions are free.
DSK
Keyzone, Dude keyzone is dope.
Zebralette is one of the strongest free ones out there period.
not sure if tyrell is still freeware though.
then of course there is also waldorf wavetable creator too and csound.

But seriously though there is way more than that to list so follow his link, check out vst4free and kvr for all of that info.

Back