Whaat are the Best Trap VST

"Trap sound"? Not quite sure what you mean. If you're looking for trap styled sounds, I would suggest searching some tutorials on youtube with Massive or Sylenth, but there's no actual "Trap VST".

As far as I know, there is no trap VST as a standalone tool. You'd have to use a combination of vst's and instruments. What I find useful are orchestra soundfonts (many can be downloaded free from Warbeats.com) and also Nexus has many good quality synths that mimic orchestra instruments. Furthermore, try purchasing stuff from PrimeLoops - I know they have several trap/dirty south kits that can help you get the sounds you want.

There is no trap vst. Find a combination of vsts that you think you'll like and use those to make trap.

I make a lot trap beatz, I love to use Philharmonik for Orchestral, I just got my hands on EastWest Symphony Gold Edition which is soooo sick, I love the brass! I use Nexus a lot, having some hot expansions to buy and Sylenth is unbeatable as well!

You will find sometimes that real sounding strings are not what you want. You actually want like a synth type string patch.......the corniest soundfonts will do. The cute pretty well known vsts will give you a ......cute...pretty sound.

Zaytoven dead gummit. The hardest of all of them. Lex been soft....real talk.

BWB Kits are good, also there isn't any really specific trap VSTs, just look around for some good synths in Nexus or maybe in some sample packs.

Back