Whaat are the Best Trap VST

Nexus 2 Classic Expansion, Dance Orch Exp, Total Piano Exp, and there was one more expansion that had the name orchestra in it.

Anything from Tone2, Native Instruments, Arturia VST's and everything else that can make a sound I guess?

record yourself taking a shit and put some plain 808s on there and give the beat to gucci mane and ull have a trap banger u dont need no vsts

record yourself taking a shit and put some plain 808s on there and give the beat to gucci mane and ull have a trap banger u dont need no vsts

You could actually make that work, you'd have to add saturation and EQ to make it "stand out" in the mix though.

To whom this may be useful go to youtube and look up studiolinked vst and there are some they make for urban trap music pretty cool tho. As for the cats in here that dont like trap its ok but why diss it i may not your style of muzic.

Nexus is definately the way to go for 'trap beginners'. It has lots of 'premade' sounds, all the typical trap synths (actually just dance synths), the Dance Orchestra Expansion brings all the typical brass hits and sections everyone is using. It's kinda overused but it sounds like exactly what you wanted - the typical trap sounds.

If You want to get fat sound try Sylenth and Massive, if You are looking some good samples and drums try Diginoiz products!

There isn't a specific "Trap" VST etc.. you'd just use Nexus/Massive and tweak a certian synth to make that Trap sound.

I use Nexus, Gladiator 2, Rapture, Hypersonic 1, and Dr dre Full Library and fonts with Tupac and deadly drums. I got almost 8gb of drums. Just get a External Hardrive download all drums and library from internet music production forum no matter if they suck you WILL need them one day. There are also Samples of Dark Strings that you can hook up in the piano roll and play dark notes to put some bass behind the kick. hope I helped you. and never quit bro.

In My opinion There is no sound that is considered a trap sound. I can use live instruments and make a trap beat
It's all on how you arrange the beat. But as stated above sylenth, massive, ominsphere, etc.. are all good starting points and best of all create your own sounds as well

Back