Will FruityLoops alone work?

D

dmauco

For you guys who knows FruityLoops

I am so interested in electronics that I only have fruityloops to make my music. This is the only way I put musical notes, effects and all necessary things to make a trance. I do have a music keyboard but I don't connect them to the software.

So FruityLoops is the only hing I use to make music. I notice that I could not keep up with a lot of sound and effects that I imagine in my mind. Each time I try to imagine a sound or effect, I couldn't make them come true.

Is that due to the program limitation or there is far more things that we need to have to make real trance? Can we just make quality music with just FruityLoops? What do you guys think?

i don't really know much about trance, and dispite having it, i know little about fruity loops. What i do know a lot about however, is keyboards and synths. So that i can tell you how to connect your keboard to your software, post back with the make, model, and mark of your keyboard, and wether you computer is a pc or a mac:)

Fruityloops is way cool, but your gonna need more than that to create great music. Think of it as your first investment. If you can afford the program Reason, I would suggest getting it. It does it all and does it well, but check the required specifications as the program is very demanding on the CPU. The specs they give are the bottom minimum, but I think it's actually better to have double or triple the requirements.:cool:

EY!

i also got into electronic music coz of fruityloops so I'm really "into" that! I love the program! but I got to read a mag (futuremusic), which openned my mind to how i needed more than just fruityloops. but don't get me wrong, i've done a lot with FL. I even joined contests with songs made using FL. try connceting your keyboard to your PC-Record some cool sounds in your keyboard as wav files then load as sample in FL-after that, Tweak the knobs for more alterations.

I love fruityloops but the Effects are what leaves it behind. i haven't checked out the new version though.

Try Rebirth from propellerheads it's a killah!

Yeah it does take a lot of memory. I make progressive trance music and when they reach to a certain climax...wow...my CPU **** up big time.
I really have a lot but nevertheless I made a few songs already and I am planning to post my songs in mp3.com.

What do you guys think?

FL is good

the new version of Fruity Loops is awesome get the demo here

http://www.fruityloops.com

its great !!!
you'll love it , cause its way better then FL2 although i use FL too make my music its more of a synth machine and it can make very atmospheric/symphonic stuff you just have too put alot of effort into it

:) ;) :p

I use fruity loops for my trance too. Hear me out soon. I'll post my songs in MP3.com very soon!:)

Try combining FruityLoops with any of these editing and effects programs(Cubase VST, WaveLab, SoundForge) and your pretty much ok for creating music in software only. :D

Try combining FruityLoops with any of these editing and effects programs(Cubase VST, WaveLab, SoundForge) and your pretty much ok for creating music in software only. :D

come and see some work done by Fruityloop2.7!!

hey hey come and listen my stuff
i current using REASON
but i made 3 of my stuff out of Fruityloop2.7

wana get 3.1

www.mp3.com/dxl

Awesome music Tab... but if your expecting me to believe you made songs like 1999 with Fruityloops, I'm afraid I don't believe... lol

Come on... be honest with us. You may have used fruityloops to create some of the riffs, but other programs and or hardware were definitely involved here weren't they? Fruityloops cannot deliver that kind of diversity.

Last edited:
DIGITUS said:
Awesome music Tab... but if your expecting me to believe you made songs like 1999 with Fruityloops, I'm afraid I don't believe... lol

Come on... be honest with us. You may have used fruityloops to create some of the riffs, but other programs and or hardware were definitely involved here weren't they? Fruityloops cannot deliver that kind of diversity.

LOL! :D

All those tunes are completely made in Frutyloops 2, about one year ago! I have p3 600 and SB live.

I just two weeks ago bought a Access Virus kb and Creamware Luna 2 with breakoutbox and still driving them through Fruity loops 3!
I love the interface and the feeling of intense dynamics. I used to work with VST and Cakewalk, but I ditched those shitties... ;)

Thanks for all the people that liked my tunes!!! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back