where to buy good WAV multi-samples of analog synths online

2nice

Hey y'all -- I was wondering if y'all know a good place online to buy WAV multi-sample packs of some dope analog (and hybrid) synths online. I would like something I can load into a software multisampler like the generic one I have in Ableton, or simply use my audio interface to sample each waveform onto my ASR-10 sampler keyboard (and re-mutisample it in a way). In other words, I really need the sound format for these multisamples to be WAV (or AIFF I suppose) for the sake of this flexibility of use, rather than a native file format for a specific software sampler.

I know Gold Baby has always been one option for this sort of thing but these days they seem to be more focused on drum sounds. I was looking at LoopMasters, and they look alright, can anyone vouch for them? I have dough to spend and would like to be pointed to a reputable site. I just don't know my way around the web for this sort of thing. I have some good sites where I buy drum sounds but as far as synths go for this sort of thing I'm at a loss.

As for the musical genre, I'm trying to especially find some deep dark analog pads and some trippy multi-osc synths, mostly for trap kind of minor-key synth pads in the lower register and west-coast synth melodies in the higher register. in other words, not especially interested in synths for electro/house/trance/etc.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Back