Whats the best vst for brass and horns!!

It depends on what kind of horn sounds you want. If you want realistic horns than the best out there that Ive heard is Chris Hein horns for Kontakt. But if you want some of those brass sounds like Dj Toomp and lex luger use then you can get online and download some soundfonts. Theres a lex luger kit online that has some of those kind of epic sounding hip hop horns in it. if you have anymore questions holla at me on twitter.

the fake-hip-hop brass or the realistic ensemble brass? never checked the Luger kit, but I use Modern Beats Brass Elementz 1 & 2 . . .

VSL or EWQL shit for the genuine sampled brass though. SaxLab2 sounds synthy to me.

i enjoy the vinyl vst ;) what i mean to say is the best horns are sampled

Nexus got some good hard brass in it, I mainly use nexus (The classical folder and the expansion dance orchestra) and a bunch of soundfonts for my horns/brass.

I use Kontact sadly it isn't free it has some nice sounds when stacked!

Nexus got some good hard brass in it, I mainly use nexus (The classical folder and the expansion dance orchestra) and a bunch of soundfonts for my horns/brass.

Yep Nexus' Dance Orchestra expansion. Trap producers (Lex, Jahlil, etc.) use Brass Staccato 2 and Victory Brass all the time.

If your want more realistic brass try Miroslav Philharmonik.

I tried out Mojo at Guitar Center and have been thinking about it ever since. It has a lot of different articulations which makes it a really versatile instrument.

Back