What are some REALLY High Quality Synth Plugins?

I want to expand my sounds and get some big boy Synths, no more messing around with the cheap stuff. I have the stock sounds on Logic and the synths that came with Komplete 7 but I want some high quality ones. My cap for 1 plugin is $800

Yeh, it's not so much the synth you have, its how you use them. I've programmed synths in freeware that sound better than a lot of the presets in expensive plugins. As far as preference go, i'd take anything from Rob Papen, they are some phenomenal synths.

Reason 5 ... can be used as a plugin if you are into creating your own sounds then reason is a great choice.... Most people like using Reason for creating music... I like using it for both music and sound designing

You just missed out on our last VI Group Buy but we do have some stuff coming around the corner. :)

I don't even. If you already have Massive and Absynth you don't need anything else ever. Massive is my all time favorite synth and Absynth is the shit for making atmospheric sounds.

Take those $800 and buy something else with them. Maybe some hardware.

Those are some good synth sounds in your signature, Forbidden_Silence. props :)

Thanks lots. The song you were referencing (Killswitch) used Surge for pretty much all of the synthesis. The current song in my sig uses Massive, Zebra2 and Operator for the bulk of the synthesis.

Back