What are some other good VSTs besides Nexus and Miroslav?

Depends what are you looking for exactly? Sylenth1, Massive, Gladiator and FM 8, are popular. If you want a nice cheap synth check out the Korg Legacy collection. They are only 32 bit and I doubt they will go 64 bit but they are $50 each or $200 for the bundle that's not a bad price considering all of the other synths I mentioned are about $200 each.

vanguard is my new shit.. i over looked it as junk all these years for some reason, same with nexus but now those alot.. vanguard has kind of alot of banks and sound and easy tweakabilty and the arp and gate is very simular to nexus..

Theres alot i havent tryed yet so i hope this thread grows.. i hear alot about Gladiator and omnishere.. i used to have Atmosphere installed but i didnt actually buy it so it went away when my last computer died, but it was fukin awsome.

Kontakt, hands down. It's so great that I find myself using it exclusively (along with a bunch of libraries) when making beats. If you have an extra $160 lying around, grab the Komplete package (IMO worth it for the extra piano sounds you get) but you're probably better off spending the extra money on a dedicated library or other more "general" workstation (like Vir2's VI One).

My .02

Back