(Video)Top Five VST synths of 2015

AveMcree

Dope Boy Music
if you have any questions, please ask me in the comment section on youtube if you want a fast response... thank you... Made this video from opinions of the producer community both major and indie...

No mention of serum, massive, synthmaster, alchemy, omnisphere? Contraversial...

I mentioned massive in my 2014 list and got burned by everyone lol.... and at this point, nexus 2 pretty much handles what omnisphere does and more... serum my demo version ran out of days but I do agree that it should of made the list.... thank for watching

I completely forgot about Cyclop! I'm gonna have to pick me up a copy soon. I had the demo a while back and made some pretty decent sounds with it.

May seems a little early for a list of top synths from 2015. Oh, and you missed Hive.

I thought Hive was in beta still? not much is really coming out this year tbh..... one thing I wish I would of excluded and included is Serum in the place of Spire but my demo version expired a week before I made the video

Why didn't you play any of the synths? Too much talking, not enough examples of why these are good. All it would take is to play something and show what they can do, even if just for a few seconds. 14 minutes of talking...

Back