Using Nexus 2 .fxb/.fxp's in Sylenth1.

SpectruMaddness

GROWLLLLL..DROP
Nexus is 'Amazing!' I know xP and yes I want to have it, but it costs a little out my budget right now :( I do have Sylenth1 and was just wondering if anyone here has tried loading up any Nexus banks or .fxp's on Sylenth1
Cause if they do that would save the $$$ and I'd buy a bunch of Nexus banks/fxp's instead with the same money.
I did search google about this but I would like to know for sure before I spend the money I was saving up for Nexus on stuff that will just waste disk space for another few months till I aim to get Nexus....Again -.-

Sorry for the long story for a stupid question ;)

also important to remember that fxp and fxb are simply formats for storing a single preset/patch in an fx vst (fxp) and storing a bank of patches (fxb) as defined in the Steinberg vst development kits

alongside that there is no guarantee made about the portability of an fxp or fxb file from one vst type to another as they may use different internal file formats after the mandatory header and footer components, specifically they may not share the same parameter data and so would be incompatible....

Last edited:
Back