Two new Omnisphere 2 soundsets

Jaap

In the last few weeks I have released 2 new Omnisphere 2 soundsets, but have not yet posted it here.

Empty Fields - F.2 - this is a soundset with an ambient character with 10 scheduled released (every 4/5 weeks a new release) over a one year timespan. You pay a one time price of €75.00 and two packs have been released so far and the third is scheduled for the second week of May. More info on the product page and the soundset received a positive review on Sample Library Review.
Review: Empty Fields – F.2 for Omnisphere 2 from Triple Spiral Audio - Sample Library Review

As the introduction sale is already over, but it was not made aware here, I offer for one week till the th 6th of May the option for anyone here to purchase it with €12.50 discount. Apply the coupon FutureF2 at the checkout to receive your discount.

The other set I released is an experimental soundset for Omnisphere 2 called Journeys with 128 patches divided into Textures Playable and Textures Soundscapes and the regular price is €29.95. The soundset received a 5 out of 5 star rating by a review from Thorsten Meyer and review can be read here: Journeys - Omnisphere 2 Soundset by Triple Spiral Audio Review | StrongMocha
Also for this I am offering for one week till the 6th of May the option to purchase it at the introduction price with €7,00 discount. Apply the coupon FutureJourneys at the checkout to receive your discount

Sample Library Review made an incredible nice and indepth review of the Journeys soundset (which is on sale btw during the summer sale!)

Contributor Raymond D Ricker reviews Journeys for Omnisphere 2 from Triple Spiral Audio

"This is a library of pure, dark ambiences created from the sound sources provided within the Spectrasonics library. What the developer has created within the confines of Omnisphere is, indeed, quite amazing.
Some of the best-designed Soundscapes I have ever come across
Nice use of FX, especially the Innerspace convolution
Makes good use of the Orb to modulate pitch
If you like dark ambience, this library is essential"

Review: Journeys for Omnisphere 2 from Triple Spiral Audio - Sample Library Review

Back