Top 10 Vst's.

I gotta say... I must be the only person in the world that does not care much for Massive. I can't say I've used it for a single track thus far. Am I missing something? What are some of its more popular sounds people like it for?
I take it back.... I hadn't messed with it enough:)

I gotta say... I must be the only person in the world that does not care much for Massive. I can't say I've used it for a single track thus far. Am I missing something? What are some of its more popular sounds people like it for?
I love massive because I am not a preset guy, I usually start with blank sounds and alter them, I also like to use the performer, which is why I like massive, but omnisphere is just as good or better.

the ones i use most are my favorites so:

1. audjoo helix
2. linplug albino
3. arturia moog voyager
4. refx vanguard
5. pianoteq

thats all i have for VSTi's..

then i have reason.. which i consider a plug in..

LOL @ This idiot. Ban him immediately. Not that I care but it is people like him that give us a bad name on other forums. I read some others but don't post and we constantly get slammed.

1. Garritan Personal Orchestra
2. Garritan Jazz/ Big Band
3. Real Strat + Amplitubes
4. Trilogy
5. EastWest RA
6. Orange Vocoder
7. Addictive Drums
8. Hypersonic
9. Edirol
10. Plex (great tool, people don't talk about this one too much)

I use Reason the most.. but it's not labeled as a VST

7. East West Symphonic Choirs

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I am DYING to get this program but I just can't afford it yet.

Do you find that the WordBuilder is good? I understand you can type words into the program the a choir will sing it back to you!!! How does it sound though? Does it sound like the real deal? (It's EastWest, so i'd assume so but... u never know.)

LOL @ This idiot. Ban him immediately. Not that I care but it is people like him that give us a bad name on other forums. I read some others but don't post and we constantly get slammed.
u dont cry about it just say yall dont do that over here

Yea, dont Ask for any pirated software, not only can you get banned, but you could be charged! Keep that **** to yourself, I posted this so people can discuss theyre favourite VST Software and elaborate on their choices.

lol @ me playing with FL Studio. I can't believe how good it actually sounds. Make wicked sampled beats heaps quick.

I am still in the process of finding my set of vsts that I will use for a while but here are some Ive tried and didn't really like just so other people are aware. but it is only my opinion

EZdrummer
Heypersonic 2 (its ok but you can definatly find better plus they dont even sell this anymore)
z3ta+
Korg Legacy Collection
Dimension pro

They were just not my type but some I've tried that I really like are superwave p8 and its free and Battery 3.

^^^haha..thats the spirit...**** furniture....ill sleep on the floor as long as i got plugins...this production thing takes up alot of money...

Nothing wrong with being a fanboy of Spectrasonics. They do come with some pretty hard stuff. Although I don't own any of it apart from a 2nd hand copy of Trilogy. I watch a lot of the videos though and have read many good reviews.

Back