Are there any new "must have" vst's 2017

Another reason is some people will have been using the pirated versions for many years now... It's only right that they should buy it.

Tried and tested... Endless amounts of tutorials... Ease of use... Ease to learn...

Any features beyond Massive, Sylenth are simply next gen abstract things not really needed. Although Sylenths matrix is pretty weak if you want to achieve next level sound design you'll soon reach it's limits.

Nexus being a rompler is only as old as the packs they choose to provide. As for being the same as everyone else. Not everyone else buys it so is stuck with the old packs.

They are studio staples and rightfully belong in everyones studio, even if they can buy more complex synths. CPU usage is a big thing too. Not sure how the more complex synths stack up when doing simpler things of Sylenth standard.

I think serum is pretty easy to learn. You can see LFOs and envelopes operating on parameters in real time, for example. Massive started this feature but serum improves on it.
Also there are a LOT of Serum tutorials coming out now it's become so popular

Kvr audio .com has every vst/re/aax plugin that exists.

The formats that exist for audio production are as follows.
AAX, VST, RE, AU & EXE.

EXE isn't a plugin format, it's a Windows executable file ie. a program/application/installer. RE (Rack Extension) is Reason exclusive, and AAX is Pro Tools exclusive.

I think serum is pretty easy to learn. You can see LFOs and envelopes operating on parameters in real time, for example. Massive started this feature but serum improves on it.
Also there are a LOT of Serum tutorials coming out now it's become so popular
Serum will likely be the next synth I buy 2017's Christmas present.

Back