Stylus RMX sound bank locations

moshin

I would like to install this plug in on my local drive, and the sound bank on another.

Does anyone have any idea how to do this?

they made it so easy with trilogy.

thanks,

mo

Look in the spectrasonics site. There's an utility called a migrator, or something like that. I know they have one for Trilogy and Atmosphere, there might be one for Stylus.

Thanks for your reply sleepy. you own. nice tip but, that spectramove is for .dat files... which for some reason Stylus dont use.

here's what i dug up:

The large RMX sound files may be stored easily to a secondary or external hard drive.

Drag the SAGE folder on Stylus RMX Disc 1 to the hard drive location of your choice. Then drag the Kit Modules.db and RMX Grooves.db files on Stylus RMX Disc 2, located in the DVD installer’s SAGE\Stylus RMX\Core Library folder to your hard drive’s location which contains the SAGE folder.

Then simply create a Shortcut To SAGE, and copy the shortcut to C:\Program Files\Spectrasonics. Make certain to remove the “Shortcut To” from the name, leaving the shortcut named as SAGE!

a bit odd, but im bout to see if it works

thanks for the reply

Sorry for misleading, I really didn't know if there was an utility like that for RMX. But now that I remember, their method they explain should work well, obviously.

Back