Spacey, atmospheric VSTi's??

a lot of vsts can do ambient/soundscapes/evolving/pads, absynth/massive/alchemy/omnisphere spring to mind instantly, there are loads more.

all of those are paid

Last edited:
all great suggestions... even you phoenix lol. I download Crystal Soft months ago and ive been in love with it ever since. I know yall got somethin in the stash that yall not tellin me tho haha... lets be generous.

Aww I gotcha on this ONE ScottPiff! Those the sounds I like messing with too! Check out:

VSTi Synthesizer and Algorithmic musicsytems by H.G. Fortune Lots of Badass Synths, free Downloads!
Krakli Software Instrument and Effect Plugins - Krakli Cygnus The craziest spaced out synth I've found! The GUI even looks like galexies, LOL!

Crystal is one of the best VST's (free or not free) hands down, capable of many different sounds! Hope this helps!

they fit the style that i produce with. id like to see more of them. whether free or paid. suggestions??

Paid? Man.. it's expensive but Omnisphere has some patches that define atmosphere lol. That and Albino is quite quite nice.

Back