Samples for Producers to use!!! Check this out!

phillmeeh

I wrote, performed, recorded, mixed, and mastered a project specifically for producers to take advantage of. This 15 song instrumental project contains 100's of samples. The best part is, you make a one time payment, get the full quality WAV files sent to your email, and you never owe any more money for using the recordings in your songs.

We all hit writers block, or need extra elements to beef up our songs, use my work. This is what is here for.

listen to the songs here... https://soundcloud.com/phillmeeh/sets/maestro-manifest

*note, the mix is purposely bad on my soundcloud so people dont try to steal the material without purchasing it. I also added nature sounds. Once you purchase the project, all the sounds are removed and you get the full quality WAV mixes.

Once you realize how dope and diverse this project is, go here and purchase the whole project for 39.99. Shop | Phillip Meyers

phillmeeh@gmail.com for any questions!

Thanks for your time!

These aren't VST's or Plugins, these are actually SAMPLES which is why I posted them in the Sampling section of these forums. It isn't a sound pack either, these are real songs written by me for samplers to chop up.

Back