Released: Empty Fields - F.3 for Falcon

Jaap

Empty Fields - F.3 for Falcon will be just like F.2 for Omnisphere 2 an ongoing project with 10 releases in a one year timespan (every 4/5 weeks a new release). Each release will contain 50 new patches crafted from new recorded material and using the synthesis from Falcon.

You pay a one time price of €75,00 and you will receive automatically each new release. If you are joining in later you will get all the previous released packs. With this setup I will offer a 90 days, not good/money back option. There will only be an introduction offer upon release, but no sales after that for this product. The introduction price will be €62.50 till the 8th of April.

With this ongoing project for both Falcon and Omnisphere 2 I want to capture the ever changing beauty of these Empty Fields and let myself inspire to create and record on a monthly base new material. The second pack is scheduled to be released in the first week of May.

The first pack contains 60 patches which are divided into ARP’s + Sequences, Basses, Leads, Keys, Pads and Soundscapes and the character of this soundset is ambient, mysterious, light and nostalgic.

Video walkthrough:

YouTube

Audio demos (only sounds from the soundset)

Empty Fields - F.3 for Falcon by Triple Spiral Audio | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Back