Orion Sound Module: Free Rompler

Orion_Sound_Module_Promo_400px.png

I've just released a free rompler instrument called Orion Sound Module. The idea behind the Orion Sound Module plugin is to provide a rompler based on public domain samples that can be used to create royalty-free loops. At first, I made the plugin for my own loop production but decided to share it with the world in the spirit of giving back to the community that gave me so much. The result is a 3gigs rompler full of great sounds that cover the basics: pianos, basses, percussion, world instruments, analogue synthesizers and modular synthesis.

Orion Sound Module sports a simple and intuitive interface made to be easy to work with. The plugin is perfect to sketch out ideas before using bigger libraries that can tax the RAM and CPU very quickly!

In the future, expansion packs will be available featuring a variety of sounds to be use either for the creation of looped content or music tracks.

Audio demo:
https://soundcloud.com/samplesciencemtl/orion-sound-module-audio-demo

Available as a Windows VST plugin (32/64 bit) and Universal VST/AU for Mac OSX plugins.

Download: Orion Sound Module | SampleScience

IF you find a bug, a bad loop or badly tuned notes, let me know by email: samplesciencemtl@hotmail.com

I've processed a lot of samples for this project and did my best to make them ready to use without any problems, but I'm human and it's always possible for me to make mistakes. Hopefully everything is fine!

Thanks!

Back