Omisphere 2 worth it?

I don't have the second one and don't use the first one buuuuuuuut this might help ya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGZYW5gQ8BA

I still have omni 1 and decided not to upgrade years back but that's because I saw this.
I'd look at a good bit of omnisphere 2 vids if I was yous because thems features and buncha new sounds could possibly be what yous lookin for maybe.

Just one thing that was not said about: i tried omni2 but never got it to work as it should in ableton (64bit-Windows-System). Just wont get started. I even don't think this VST is the grale of producing...

lol the best synth is not a universal thing, buuuuut there are some synths that are just more feature packed and omnisphere is one of those powersynths but i grew tired of the first one and just never updated. However 2 has useful import your own sound abilities now so i won't throw that under the bus ever.

But omnisphere shouldn't be having problems in ableton i'd look into that with spectrasonics.
I won't list alternatives solely because that is not the question.

I have (1) and still not even thinking about upgrading due to the fact that I'm years away from using all of (1)

Back