looking for certain plugins

A

AdamThing

saw recently a few plugins that looked really small and crisp almost had a mettalic/gray design. would really like to find them again. dont remember the brand nor the types but i think one was a reverb with a small blue screen and white vertical faders and the other had a small voltage meter on it. if anyone happens to have photo links or an idea of what they are please let me know. there were other ones as well. it was a bunch shown in one pic. they all looked like boxes.

What type of plugin
Maybe the developer

Kvr and vstplanet are some of the widest databases of plugins ever also, would look at those

ive done some searching on KVR. theres just too many to find it would take hours to go through KVRs entire database but i guess i have no choice. vst planet is good too except i dont think it provides image preview which would be a huge help. i guess ill have to reserve a ton of time to do this. thx tho

...Are you talking about reason or something?
Or Motu DP?
Or Reaper?
Or the stuff in fl studio?

Or an external vst that is not a built in vst in a daw?
Or alchemy?
Or zebra/omnisphere/nexus etc?

no it wasnt any of those rayzer sorry but thx. i dont think its in any of the daws def not fl studio which i use all the time. reaper doesnt have them either. also its not an instrument its neither zebra,omni or nexus sry guys :( the search continues

actually it looks identical to native instruments RC-48 reverb. thats prolly the best way to describe it. and its not jbs audio plugins. not sure why his plugins arent listed on his site either.

The RC-48 seems to take its design cue from the legendary Lexicon 224 reverb controller - there are a bunch of plugins based on that, but I don't think there's a VU meter on any of those.

its all good im going to let it rest. ill do with what i have. i am curious about the mcdsp plugins tho.

Back