Leap Into The Void announces "Escapade" soundset for NI Massive

l.i.v.

Good evening.

I am delighted to announce a new soundset for NI Massive.
It is available to pre-order now with a 35% discount

Escapade for NI Massive.

Pre-order now and save 35%!

Escapade for Massive contains adventoruous pads, rhythm beds, soundscapes of pleasure and lush evolving sequences for your cinematic, ambient and dance oriented productions.

The aim and vision for Escapade is to have direct access to tempo-synced rhythmical pads and sequences that can be used in any tempo from slower ambient to more driving dance music. Sounds that both can be used to be upfront aswell as filling up a background in a production. Every aspect of Massive have been pushed through delicate use with meticulously programmed performer patterns, a detailed, focused and precise tuning of the unison feature, be it number of voices for detuning or spreading the voices in the stereo field, longer subtle LFO modulations for evolvement over time and macro knob assignments for a wide array of coloring possibilities.

Escapade is a hybrid of sequences, evolving pads and lush soundscapes in one.

Details:
100+ fresh, airy, adventurous sequences and escapades.
Estimated release, march 31, 2017.
Save 35% until release.

Product page.

Please have a listen to the demos.

Everything heard in the demos come from the included presets with no fx used but a small amount of limiter on the output.

Thanks for reading.

Mikael Adle
Leap Into The Void

Added two new demos for "Escapade". The first is a drum & bass oriented piece called "Navigation Sky" using three presets with automation of the assigned macro knobs.

The second is called "Dolfins" and features a single preset pad with sequence and automation of the assigned macro knobs from middle part towards the end.

Please enjoy.

Everything heard come from the included presets with automation of the assigned macro knobs to show the coloring possibilities.
No fx used but a small amount of limiter on the output.

Escapade has now been finalized and released.
All pre-orders have gone out. If you haven't received yours, please check any spam folders and/or contact me immediately.

Still 35% off for a very limited time.

Back