Kontakt crackling sound issue in FL Studio

h4ckw4m4n

Hi everybody
when i play Kontakt instruments on my FL Studio 11, there is a sound like a crackling all the way.
Only when i play Kontakt elements, it's not an issue with the "original crackling problem" of FL Studio cause when i play other vst there is no weird sound.
I already changed audio settings to fix all crackling sound with all vst or FL elements.
Does anybody know how to fix it for Kontakt?

Well if you have fixed the buffer problem then the only thing I can think of is that your PC cant handle it? :D

Does this happen to any other large/heavy thirdparty plugin?
I can imagine Kontakt being quite CPU-heavy, but if it's the only thirdparty plugin that causes those underruns, then it sounds a little odd.

Try deleting the channel then adding it again. Had a track I was making a few days ago that started doing the same thing. Eventually I saved a copy then started at the bottom and started deleting until it went away. From then I knew which plugin caused the issue. Once I put it back in it was str8 tho. Hopefully this helps

Yeah I had this problem and thought it was present on all of my tracks until I opened a fresh one and it was gone. For some reason it happens on some tracks though, typically busier ones.

It's the built-in reverb. This drove me crazy for a while until I figured out what it was. Some patches do it, some don't.

i think its just the fact that your computer ain't strong enough to handle the audio interface buffer settings. the crackle could be because certain libararies are multi layer which are bigger and take up more CPU when you play the notes. i assume theyre not on SSD wit the settings so its taking up more Ram because thats what it would have to use.

Kontakt 5.6.5 Reverb in some Libraries

It's the built-in reverb. This drove me crazy for a while until I figured out what it was. Some patches do it, some don't.

Same here, in Shevanai f.i. and Exhale, if reverb is on, the sound distorts, when turned of, sound is perfect.

Is there a fix for this yet?
Wrapper settings?

Back