Komplete Suite vs Komplete Ultimate

Manwell Beats

beatsbymanwell
So I'm on the verge of buying either or. But I need help making my decision. The main things I want come in the Suite package: like Massive, Kontak, Kontour, Absynth, Session Horns & Strings. But I'm wondering if down the line I'll regret not spending that extra cash for a VST that comes with Ultimate.

So my question is this:

To the producers who have Ultimate, would I REALLY be missing out if I just got the Suite version?

And to the producers who don't have Ultimate, do you feel maybe you're missing out?

Note: I'm not a preset producer, I get very hands on with the synths and effects in working with. I guess my questions stems from not being fully knowledgable about the other plugins Ultimate comes with.

ultimate any day - the range and depth of what you get is superb and seriously good for your production work

you get the entire cinematic and orchestral set

the extra bass libraries and the funk guitarist library are worth the extra money on their if you are into creating funky rnb type music

The RC24 and RC48 reverbs are really nice as are the passive eq and the enhanced eq. the vc160, vc2a and vc76 emulations are also very useful

Last edited:
HI. If you have the funds, the Ultimate IS the ultimate. The difference is quite substantial. If you are also using 'real' musicians too, the audio effects are worth the difference too.

Back