Gritty/creepy/spacey sounding arpeggio??

H-Dot Beats

Whats up FP?I was looking on advice to find that "right" arpeggio ...like a gritty NY sounding arpeggio,something spacey/scary ..anyone know of any VST or anything,thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

go to soundclick.com and type in rigz-585 then listen to the track suicide kingz ....thats the type of arpeggio im lookin for,peace.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

ahhhhh...i meant go to soundcloud.com and type in rigz-585 then listen to the track suicide kingz ....thats the type of arpeggio im lookin for.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

actually when you get to soundcloud ..go to the search box and just type in "suicide kings rigz" and press enter.take a listen and see what arpeggio i mean.

Try Any Tone2 VST. Gladiator, FireBird, Electrax....And play a minor chord or suspended chord on the arp,itll do the trick i believe....I make down south tracks,& arps...... they get complex so im sure this would help cause.

Back