Good piano plugins small budget

namegoeshere

Hi everyone!
I am looking for a piano VST plugin that sounds somewhat professional, and is relatively cheap. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

The new Estate Grand seems very nice for free, runs in a free sampler (Plogue Sforzando), and is brighter than the Ivy Audio Piano In 162, so generally better for hip-hop and stuff. Might as well grab it, cause it's free.

Pianoteq's Stage version doesn't let you tweak the presets much, but you can get a lot of nice sounds with it - the K2 piano is awesome, the D4 is great for the classic Steinway sound if you need something darker, and I've been using the Pleyel a lot in my tracks - it's a grand piano from the 1920s. Is 99 euros too expensive?

Pianos keep getting better and more detailed every year, there's a lot of choice. You could also get one of the smaller editions from Imperfect Samples, maybe the Hohner. Impact Soundworks Pearl Concert Grand is a nice-looking Yamaha C7 for only $79. The new Art Deco Piano for Sampletank is only 1.5 GB which is tiny by modern standards, smaller than some free pianos, but it's an unusual Blunther piano and has a nice sound that should be easy to mix with synths.

The new Estate Grand seems very nice for free, runs in a free sampler (Plogue Sforzando), and is brighter than the Ivy Audio Piano In 162, so generally better for hip-hop and stuff. Might as well grab it, cause it's free.

Pianoteq's Stage version doesn't let you tweak the presets much, but you can get a lot of nice sounds with it - the K2 piano is awesome, the D4 is great for the classic Steinway sound if you need something darker, and I've been using the Pleyel a lot in my tracks - it's a grand piano from the 1920s. Is 99 euros too expensive?

Pianos keep getting better and more detailed every year, there's a lot of choice. You could also get one of the smaller editions from Imperfect Samples, maybe the Hohner. Impact Soundworks Pearl Concert Grand is a nice-looking Yamaha C7 for only $79. The new Art Deco Piano for Sampletank is only 1.5 GB which is tiny by modern standards, smaller than some free pianos, but it's an unusual Blunther piano and has a nice sound that should be easy to mix with synths.

Thanks a lot! I have been looking everywhere for something affordable/ free, but I haven't any luck. I'll try the free ones out, and look into the paid ones.

Back