Good piano/keyboard packs?

Fluffy

Hello! Right now I'm very inspired by The Logical Song - Supertramp, and I want to make something with that kind of a vibe to it.!
I've gotten into this producing-thing seriously for not so long ago, and I'm just diving into the whole process of learning every aspect
of Logic 9. I've got some plugins also, like NI Utimate 8, serum, sylenth, tyrell n6 - and so on.

So - question! I want those cool electric sounding piano/keyboards. Any tips? Any synthesizers I haven't got? I've sort of scratched the es p
from logic, and I've tried vintage keys in kontakt, but haven't found quite the sound yet. On those actual keyboards you get in stores, there's
a ton of them tho.

Any tips appreciated! =)

Hey, if you are interested in Keyscape I can hook you up for less than 50% cost for the full package plus standalone update. That would be a great library for what you are talking about. If interested just send me a message.

Hello! Right now I'm very inspired by The Logical Song - Supertramp, and I want to make something with that kind of a vibe to it.!
I've gotten into this producing-thing seriously for not so long ago, and I'm just diving into the whole process of learning every aspect
of Logic 9. I've got some plugins also, like NI Utimate 8, serum, sylenth, tyrell n6 - and so on.

So - question! I want those cool electric sounding piano/keyboards. Any tips? Any synthesizers I haven't got? I've sort of scratched the es p
from logic, and I've tried vintage keys in kontakt, but haven't found quite the sound yet. On those actual keyboards you get in stores, there's
a ton of them tho.

Any tips appreciated! =)

Try the East West subscription, I think the plug-in is called 'Play'. You get access to loads more sounds to use too.

Back