Freeware 2004-2005 VSTi/VST Roundup

yo im srry i dont have the time to go throught all of these now i will lata but can sum 1 please tell me witch of the synths on this list sound most like the synths in crunk tracs and tracs such as ebony eyze if u could it would be a huhe help to me bye the way evry 1 go here and sine the petition save a life no deserves to die http://savetookie.org/

^^^ i gotta say... sometimes, people do deserve to die. im not sayin that is the case there... but its certainly in question. i mean, he is a murderer right? and even given that he IS innocent as he claims, he admittedly contributed to countless acts of violence. which doesnt get you benefit of the doubt in my book..... no offense.

anyway,FYI---- xoxos is back around... he just put out a new percussion synth.... and i think all his stuff is still free for now....

peace.

This is a great list.. More technology to get us away from music...Oh Well. I am going to post the ones I like and why. I hope all will do the same. Thanx to the fellow that put this together. No sleep till?????

From everybodys experience, do plugins that are free generally have better quality, sounds, effects, etc.. than the ones you have to pay for?

Back