FLASH SALE: 80% Off 9 Drum Sample Packs (3954 Samples) from Top Companies, Ends 3/28

jesse_ggwm

fqrhapu.png

LINK TO 80% OFF DRUM SAMPLE PACKS FROM TOP COMPANIES: givegetwin.com/drum-heaven

For the next few days we're offering 80% off 9 drum sample packs (3900+ samples) from top companies like Wave Alchemy, Black Octopus, and Cr2 -- and all proceeds go to charity.

The drums in this bundle would individually usually cost well over $150, but until March 28 the entire bundle costs only $27 because all proceeds will be donated to charity.

That's over 80% off retail price. This price is only possible because these companies are amazing and have donated their packs to this bundle in order to support charity and musicians. Special thanks to everyone who contributed.

Here are the 9 packs included in the bundle:

-- Wave Alchemy: Syncussion Drums
-- Black Octopus: Foley Essentials Vol. 2
-- Sample Tools by Cr2: Drum Hits
-- Origin Sound: Cutting Edge Kicks Vol. 1
-- Six Bit Deep: CR-78 (brand new, previously unreleased)
-- Arcade Music: Pure 808s
-- Chop Shop Samples: 2 Packs: Techno Kicks + Drum Fills
-- Electronisounds: Junebug’s Secret Stash Drumkit

SoundCloud Previews of All Packs Included
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/playlists/304841264&color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false"></iframe>

I think you'll really like this bundle, we've done this twice before (with different packs/companies) and it had a great reception. Here's what KVR forum member nineofkings has posted about our bundles:

"I participated the last time this site had a charity bundle deal and the quality was incredible. These guys know how to find great sample developers, and their hearts are in the right place."

Cheers guys, this offer's good until March 28, hope you like the drums, if you have any questions let me know.

LINK TO 80% OFF DRUM SAMPLE PACKS FROM TOP COMPANIES: givegetwin.com/drum-heaven

Last edited:
Back