Post Your FREE drum kits here

Mnml Hihats

Mnml HH

2vcsz94.jpg

Preview:
Listen:

Release Info:

The new release from Spunkface Samplers sees a brand new pack filled with 50 minimal hihats. Which come from some of the strangest sources you can image. It was several days of field recording around London and some nice daw manipulation to achieve this pack so enjoy.

Each sample is 24Bit and processed through high end gear. To ensure the best quality for the customer.

Free Deep House Beats sample pack

1jb7o4.jpg

Deep House Beats | Spunkface Samplers

Release Info:

The new release from Spunkface Samplers sees a brand new pack that shows a glimpse into the summer ahead, With deep rolling house grooves and retro shuffles.

Each sample is 24Bit and processed through high end gear. To ensure the best quality for the customer.

Yeah, I know... :/ but I did mess with the sounds myself a bit. Still kinda eeerrrrr about that one too.. lol. it was a free kit btw, not the paid for one. I wanted to put out (kinda exactly) what I had set up in MPC when I start off. On those sounds I had to take them all and change the type of wav format to play in my MPC 1000, I also sent them through a PSP Vintage Warmer.. and something else. idk. I'll be sure to link him on the main post. I have to make sure to give goldbaby all the credit in the world. I also use his 808 drums a lot.

Last edited:
Free Dubstep Sample Pack

2sa1mxy.jpg

Link:

Dubstep 2 | Spunkface Samplers

Release Info:

This weeks collection sees Spunkface Samplers go back to some nice low rumbling dupstep. With heavy crunchy beats, deep ball busting basslines and some nice organic lush music and synth loops thrown in for good measure.

All loops and key and tempo (140BPM) labeled to make it easy for you to quickly put a track together.

This pack contains:

17 Drum Loops, with full, stripped and top (kick free) versions.

9 Bass Loops

8 Music/Synth Loops

15 Hits

Mnml Tops Free Sample Pack

2ngtvk7.jpg

Mnml Tops 1 | Spunkface Samplers

Info:

In this weeks free pack there are 14 floor shaking Minimal Techno Top loops.

All that is needed now is a kick and your ready to move the floor, each loop features some unique processing ,to help your productions stand out.

Each sample is 24Bit and processed through high-end gear. To ensure the best quality for the customer.

APLUSPRO DRUM KIT

APLUSpro Drum Kit.7z

i made this after searching threw all the kits i've collected over the years, all free downloads, and picked an chose all the ones that I liked and made this kit from that, it has already been posted on exclusiveinstrumentals.com and has gotten over 100+ download and i'm looking to share it with more ppl

Free drum kit

Dope Free Drum Kit from Mike Chav: The Drum Sample Broker - Hip Hop Drum Samples, Drum Sounds, Exclusive Drum Kits, and Break Beats for — FREE DRUM KIT - Mike Chav Promo Drum Kit

I did an interview w/ Chav about sound design a month ago. Dope dude! Learned drums from J Dilla & is Jay Electronica's engineer/producer. This guy is a beast... Check out the interview:

Exclusive Interview with Mix & Master Engineer Mike Chav – Mike talks his involvement with J Dilla learning the art of drums from Mr. Porter and much more! | Alkota Beats

LEX LUGER FOR MY CITY KIT 2012 SAMPLER

This is a FREE sampler of a new lex luger kit.....HAPPY NEW YEAR!

DOWNLOAD HERE

:cool: password is: thanks

LEX_For_My_City_2012_SALE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back