camel crusher

alex00

so since camel audio is gone, can anyone upload their camel crusher vst for mac online? can't find it anywhere online now that the site's shut off. thanks in advance.

that's odd because everything I saw online said camel crusher was a FREE vst..correct me if I'm wrong.

sorry forgot to mention I downloaded that and it didn't load up into ableton so I was looking for another file

So really.... what happened? It's been a couple of weeks now since I discovered they've closed the site and such, and I still have no idea why they closed.

so can anyone upload their camel crusher file for the free version on mac? would really appreciate it since all download links online are gone.

um no they can't

you have been given a link that not only works but is verified as working in osx 10.9.5 by a moderator unless you are using a much older os then this should be fine for you

didn't know you were a mod..might be hard to believe but since you posted that link, it's been deleted. click on it and see for yourself. with that said, can anyone please upload their file? I don't see why I'm getting such poor feedback. it was a free plugin that's nowhere to be found online now. I joined this forum with hopes of getting help...not the opposite. get your facts straight before you try to respond for an entire forum of users. just because you don't want to help doesn't mean someone out there won't share a free file.

Last edited:
one mod told you where to get it

another mod told you that it was indeed working in osx 10.9.5 in ableton 9

if the plug-in is no longer distributed, we cannot allow you to suborn piracy: the company no longer makes the plug-in nor does it allow for it to be distributed, end of story

there is nothing more we can do

as for not knowing I was a mod I have a badge that says just that beneath my username

umm?? you can still get it from the site, you just log in with your email and pass and download the mac version, and secondly, bandcoach, you take your position a little too seriously as a mod if this is what you get out of shape over, a free plugin which is still on the site. All the kid asked was where he could get it before you went into your rant over piracy. I could understand if he was asking to trade omnisphere and gladiator for nexus 2.3 with a waves plugin bundle and a focusrite package, but a free plugin when there's already 2 stickies promoting free plugins?:4theloveofgod::pointing:

Last edited:
umm?? you can still get it from the site, you just log in with your email and pass and download the mac version

and therein lies the rub - if he had not previously registered it he has no way to do that

apple has shut down all avenues of distribution of both paid and free plug-ins, no doubt protecting their new found intellectual property

providing alternate download locations and then advertising them here at fp is not a wise course of action

, and secondly, bandcoach, you take your position a little too seriously as a mod if this is what you get out of shape over, a free plugin which is still on the site. All the kid asked was where he could get it before you went into your rant over piracy. I could understand if he was asking to trade omnisphere and gladiator for nexus 2.3 with a waves plugin bundle and a focusrite package, but a free plugin when there's already 2 stickies promoting free plugins?

as noted above, it is not that the plug-in was free or otherwise, but that it is no longer publicly available: once a company ceases to distribute a product like this, it is a dangerous game to play in providing alternate sources

Last edited:
Back