Best Vst's of 2012-2013 (instruments & effects) +Links

TAGG Productions

Over the past year i have purchased a vast amount of new vst, mostly instruments and some effects. Alot of them were ones you guys recommended in my older thread vst of 2011-2012 so thanks alots everyone! Here are some of the best and most professional vst you can own now towards the end of 2012 and into 2013 ill be again posting more up on this thread. Also PLEASE post what you guys think are great new vst!

Best VST's in no order

KONTAKT 5 - Over 43 Gigs!!

FL STUDIO 10 Bundle

The Grand 3

Any Steinberg vst sets

Awesome Strings @ EastWest

KOMPLETE 8

Strings from KOMPLETE

Pianissimo

Music Lab Real Guitar 2 and 3!

edirol Orchestral by ROLAND

Harmless

Massive

Poizone 2

Morphine

T-RACKS

Omnisphere

EASTWEST
EastWest/Quantum Leap

Im a big Fl Studio Producer,I would recommend the fl studio bundle as the best investment by far

*****FL STUDIO 10 Bundle*****

Sub TAGG @ Youtube

Like TAGG's FB page

Fan TAGG @ Reverbnation

TAGG @ Soundcloud

Post your Favorite and best Vst's

Last edited:
Some of my favorite new plug ins for 2012. Idk if I would say they are the best but I really like them.

U-He Diva
Sonic Charge Echobode (Reason Rack Extension)
FXpansion Maul
Fxpansion Tremor
Amplitube 3 Slash
Fxpansion Etch
Native Instruments Premium FX bundle
Fxpansion Dcam Dynamics Bundle
Addictive Drums indie pack
Addictive Keys (one of my personal favorite plug ins right now)
Arturia Spark Vintage

Those are some of my favorite ew plug ins of the last 12 months.
do you own komplete 8? why is it 1100 dollars??? i dont even understand what it is really, nice list tho thanks
Its a bundle of instruments, fx, synths and sound libraries. It has a lot of stuff in there and if u want a good bang for your buck Komplete is an excellent choice. Reaktor and Kontakt are $400 each or you can get them bundled in the $500 package not to mention FM8, Battery, Absynth, Massive are $200 each. It pays for itself quickly going the bundle route.
NATIVE INSTRUMENTS

do you own komplete 8? why is it 1100 dollars??? i dont even understand what it is really, nice list tho thanks

The regular K8 is about $500, which is still an amazing deal. The Ultimate version just contains more libraries - mainly (realistic) drums - and costs about $1000.

Not bad for $150.

Planning on getting that and Goliath and I'm done. Don't need nothing else. It's all the same stuff. I need to get rid of some shit. Money wasted.

I thought about Komplete...........now I'm like hell naw. Would rather sounds powered by kontakt player instead of the "surprise this is what you got for the money" factor.

Omnisphere might be good for me. Not really interested in it though....yet.

I'm in awe more for the iphone and ipad stuff. Sampletank ios has my attention over everything.
SampleTank for iPhone/iPod touch

Nuff said.

Last edited:
great info everyone! a quick update

NEW the Grand 3 is amazing if we didnt cover that
new Komplete is great for instrumentals, woodwind etc
edirol orchestra has some major bugs and setting problems that make the vst unusable, very disappointing

Seriously couldn't do without most of the ni samplers. I use session horns, strings, and the New York grand pretty much every day.
Also, recently bought Ohmicide, hands down most interesting distortion I have ever used. So warm, right out the gates.

Back