Best secret vst weapons ?

corndogbeats49

hello fp what are the best vst money can buy ? if you guys have a list of vsts a secret weapon that you would use for ever what vst would it be. something were all the sounds are very usable tying to see if there is something out there that iv missed out on besides beetmaker vst wish i had that one

So what you want is for us to tell you the name of a vst that has presets tailored just for your taste?

just wanted to see if there is any really awesome vst out there that i havent heard of that i can use. i have tons of vst but a lot of them dont have alot of really good usable sounds. compared to something like the virus ti for example or OMNISPHERE is a really good one looking for something that can compare to those looking for those fat leads and synths all around good sounds. i make a lot of hiphop and dubsted type beats

What about synthesis? Actually use the ones you've got to create new sounds that are usable to you. You'd be amazed what vsts can be capable of if you stroke them the right way. :-)

I wouldn't know anything that goes for any specific genre when it comes to vst instruments. Fxpansion synthsquad is a very capable set of synths.

Kontakt > .

1.Load your own samples if you want.
2.Opens a mutliple amounts of files.......nuff said.
3. Comes with a large amount of tweakable sounds.
4. Can add great sounding libraries to it and also third party libraries.
5. Plenty of free sounds made specifically for it that are very good. Like people can brag about those other softwares out the box with there "stacked up morphing programmed to sound like they sound" sounds like it's all to a gee or whatever......none of those companies will have a guy recording himself hitting the keys of a junky old very out of tuned piano with a hammer....you get the strings getting struck PLUS the nice sound of a CLUNK with little piece particles hitting the floor....try that one on Onisphere....see if you got THAT one!
6. Load of wonderful effects are included. No need for those extra plug ins those know it alls front about claiming it's their winner eq, reverb, and blah, blah, blah. You have great sounding effects, filters, saturation, distortion, add as much as you want.

Nuff said.

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/bundles/komplete-10/

All you'll ever need.

Last edited:
has anyone tried the air instruments ? not much info on the presets as far as if they sound good no good vid on the tubeskies
the instruments are good. the presets will get boring fast.
but if you're a student you can get the whole pack for 150 bucks. Cant lose.

Last edited:
Synthmaster is killer for the price. Ended up coppin it while it was on sale for $26 cause I also got the student discount as well.

Back