Best piano vst?

Nexus 2 by reFx has great pianos. Also, Kontact by Native Instruments has great pianos aswell. I always suggest doing a bit of research and youtube reviews. Hope this helps!

I enjoy Kontakt pianos too. The bundle you can get on the Native Instruments website is great. Producers like Virtual Riot, Rogue and Tristam use the,.

According to me there is nothing like best piano software.I mean you have to playing around with the effects and other things like attack sustain to get desire sound However my personal experience i like Omnisphere and True pianos

I always use TruePianos. It settings don't really do much but it's still pretty good. I also find myself going to Nexus because I like their pianos too.

Honestly, Nexus has some good pianos... I know its super expensive and doesn't seem worth it, but its a great forum. Or you could try downloading it free at this website nexusfree.ml it worked for me...

Below are my favorite piano VSTs listed by order of preference:

1) EastWest Quantum Leap Pianos Gold Edition
2) Modartt Pianoteq 5 Standard
3) XLN Audio Addictive Keys

Some other options that I own that are worth consideration include AIR Music Technology Mini Grand, SONIVOX Eighty Eight Ensemble 2.5 and Arturia Piano V. However, I do not prefer them over the first three options stated in this post, especially for elaborate piano compositions, but they work fine as a instrument component within a dense mix.

Last edited:
Back