Best Kontakt Libraries for Hip Hop

M

mkamsi

Hello everyone,
Which are your favorite Kontakt Libraries for Hip Hop music production in different categories (like pianos(Dr. Dre Style), brass, trumpet etc.

Look LabDummy Drums. There's a kontakt library called 808 and drumbreak that's the best hip hop 808 out there.

Thanks guys, but can u tell me the names of Libraries for Instrument (for example pianos, strings etc.)
As there are ton of drum kits available in wav format

Thanks guys, but can u tell me the names of Libraries for Instrument (for example pianos, strings etc.)
As there are ton of drum kits available in wav format

Look up on youtube "studiolinkedvst"

They have kontakt libraries mainly for hip hop. Find one you like after watching them demo it

I wouldn't even bother with any extra libraries for kontakt. There are a lot of really good ones out there but getting Komplete and using the stock stuff plus what comes in the package is more than enough for any music genre. Komplete gives you everything you should need for hip hop music.

Urban Strings from the Producers Choice is a pretty decent set of strings, it's mainly just for ensemble strings, it's nice and cheap so it's worth checking out.

Back