anyone know of any "twangy" guitar vst's , you like the guitars you hear.............

anyone know of any "twangy" guitar vst's , you like the guitars you hear.............

I dont know if you know whati mean by "twangy" but you'll hear them in southern rap music, know of any vst's for them?

LMMFAO!!!

:D

Sorry, couldn't help it. What do you mean you don't know what you mean? :D

Anyways, you may be talking about a guitar with a wah effect on it.

i ment you guys would probably dont know what i mean by the term "twangy" but yes your kinda right, its kinda like wah effect, you know of any or what i can do to make one sound like it with a distortion vst or something? please help

Well, running anything through a wah effect will give you that. It's not as good as the real thing at all but it's something. maybe a little bit of reeverb also.

They probably use a Yamaha Motif ES for them 'twangy' guitar parts.

sleepy said:
Well, running anything through a wah effect will give you that. It's not as good as the real thing at all but it's something. maybe a little bit of reeverb also.

well do you know of any vst to get the wah effect? and could someone tell me what a good effects vst.. thanks

I dont know of any GOOD VST for WAH, but i know of a good ass VSTi that has all that **** in it. Steinberg Hypersonic. Theres acoustic, and distorted guitars with the wah effect already on them, and of course , you can always add an fx channel to any instrument - with fx including, wah, phaser, flanger, detune, etc.
good luck

Back