vst for this type of strings?

Philharmonik? I'm sorry I couldn't watch the video, as I'm at work. But IMO Philharmonik is one of the best (if not the best) VS to emulate strings.

It's hard to hear exactly with the entire beat, but it sounds like the sound is pizzicato violin plucks, obviously there's some additional processing. Kontakt has some good strings that you can set to pizzicato.

not stabs but pizzicato strings (violins doubled by violas in octaves) - the use here is as an arpeggio of the underlying chord

A lot of this sort of thing can be achieved using FM synthesis, something like native instruments FM8 or sytrus. From what I remember hypersonic is more sample based, but does have a simple synthesizer module, have you tried using that?

im not sure beacuase I haven't heard the sound packs for it because they are able to be listened to but:

I kinda got a cheap shot. The only reason im saying this is cuz I like EMU MO phatt by cakewalk.

So im guessing theyre other expansions might be cool too.

That guys synth sounds gnarly and cool. Maybe its ihis synth but with effects you can get "some" other synths to kinda do that too.

You might wanna look into designing your own synth with Visual Studio. I hear its easy to do if you choose the right way without the math. But hey im gonna try it on faith. Im pretty sure u can design without the math and do it by choise of whats already there. hint hint, right? people are dumb the yoke is easy as you make it sometimes.

God bles

faith Fox

Im looking for some other strings, similar to the ones used in this

Anyone know where I can find anything like this????

Im looking for some other strings, similar to the ones used in this

Anyone know where I can find anything like this????

sounds like detache strings any of the previously mentioned libraires will do this

they are, however, doubled/layered with a triangle/square wave type sound meant to be a pseudo organ sound, which you hear at 1'50" on its own

Back