Virtual DJ Question

OdomOnTheBeat

I DJ and use a Dell laptop, it has worked flawlessly since I got it a few years back and honestly while I can buy the macbook, i am so comfortable with my dell and hp back up and being flawless (till now) i've seen no need to spend the money on a mac vs spending on lights and other forms of "pizazz".
Question is, randomly, not often but enough to make me go WTF, i'd say in 6 hour weddings maybe 5-10 times Virtual DJ will just have a 1 or 2 sec pause, kinda like old cd discmans if you hit a bump and the cd skipped and started playing again. Again only a sec or two nothing dramatic, but that sec or two during a dope mix can kill the vibe for everyone not just me. Dinner music, pre ceremony, not too worried, typically use winamp or something like thtat for a playlist anyways, but receptions and parties i like to be involved in the mix and enjoy it a lot till it skips. I've checked the softare for updates and drivers and everything is up to date...any idea? it's the only program that does it, and the laptops for djing are literally just for that and i use external hard drives so it's not the computer space.

Back