Using maschine sound library inside FL

JUICEJONES

I'm looking to use some of the maschine sound library inside of FL without using maschine as a plugin. I want use ONLY the some of the sounds not the actual maschine plugin. Is this possible and if so how do I go about doing it?

I'm looking to use some of the maschine sound library inside of FL without using maschine as a plugin. I want use ONLY the some of the sounds not the actual maschine plugin. Is this possible and if so how do I go about doing it?

When you installed the Maschine Library you were able to set its installation location. All you have to do is add the Sample folder directory to FL Studio through the File Settings. From there you'll be able to look through and select the samples you want to use from the FL Studio Browser without having to use Maschine. I keep all of my sample libraries on a separate HDD so I won't be able to tell you what the default directory was, you'll just have to search, most likely it'll be under Documents > Native Instruments > Maschine 2 > Samples.

Back