Using Addictive Drums With Cubase?

highmarcs

I'm trying to use Addictive Drums in a multi out set up, so as to separate each drum in the kit onto it's own track. When I select "activate all outputs", Cubase seems to give me the appropriate channels in the mix console.

But when I dissolve the drum midi into separate tracks, Cubase gives me more channels/faders in the mix console, leaving me with a mix console full of faders I don't need/want.

I also activated all of the little track outputs buttons at the bottom of the faders inside of Addicitive Drums, but I'm new to AD2 and this version of AD seems to have a lot more options when opening up this section, and I'm not sure which to choose.

I just tried it again, for ONE drum midi track, dissolved, I end up with 12 tracks in the track list and 168 channels/faders in the mix console?

I know that one of the issues I'm having is that when I dissolve the original drum midi to separate tracks, Cubase opens up a new instance of Addictive Drums and loads one on each track. How do I get the separate tracks, but all routed to the same, single, initial instance of AD?

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? :(

Last edited:
Back